Cronulla Party Boats
CANCELLATION + DAMAGE POLICY
– If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give more than (14) days notice from the time from the time of departure an amount of 25% of the boat base cost will be retained as compensation.
– If you decide to cancel your pre-existing booking for any reason and give less than (14) days written notice an amount of 50% of the boat base cost will be retained as compensation plus any catering or entertainment costs that we can not cancel.
– If you give us less than (7 days) notice from the time of departure or don’t turn up, an amount equaling 100% of the boat base cost will be retained as compensation plus any catering or entertainment costs that we can not cancel.
– If someone booked a trip and decides to ‘pay at the wharf’ and does not turn up, this will be treated as a debt and an invoice will be supplied to the client for immediate payment. Should payment not be made within (7) days of date of invoice, recovery processes will commence. Please note that all costs incurred by Cronulla Party Boats in recovering the debt will be ADDED to the initial debt..
– Departure times are confirmed well in advance of the charter date. We contact the client via mobile phone at time of departure. If no communication is received from the passenger within 30mins after departure time, the skipper will deem the charter as a NO SHOW and an invoice for the charter will be raised as per above terms.
– A deposit will be required to secure a booking. The amount of each deposit will depend on catering and entertainment costs.
– If a charter is terminated by the skipper durning the trip due to poor behaviour of guests, then no refunds will be provided.
– Any damage caused to the vessel or equipment by passengers/guests will be payable by the person or company that has made the booking.
– Photographs will be taken of the damage and emailed to the person or company that has made the booking before any repairs or cleaning commences to ensure that they are aware that a claim is being made.
– After the above mentioned email, Cronulla Party Boats will then take steps to have the damage repaired in a cost effective and timely manner.
– To facilitate a quick repair, Cronulla Party Boats may take $550 from credit card on file with the balance of the repair / cleaning costs invoiced to the person or company that has made the booking for payment within (7) days of invoice date.
– Any costs incurred in obtaining payment (eg: legal processes, debt collection) will be added to the invoice and payable by the person or company that has made the booking.
videos of past parties..
These videos are just to provide you with a guide to the facilities we offer. Most bucks parties are NOT videoed…..unless requested by the guests.
where to find us …
We are located in Tonkin Street Cronulla 200m from Cronulla Train Station. If you are driving there is plenty of parking in Tonkin Street. Departure is from Cronulla Public Wharf.